All of the antennas are broken down into pages by style and band. If you don’t see an antenna for a particular band or purpose, please drop me a line on the contact form. I’d be glad to help you out.
General Specifications for all my J-Pole antennas:
- Constructed out of 1/2 inch copper tubing
- 11 inch mounting section to attach to tower or mast
- SO-239 Connector soldered on at point of lowest SWR
- Half wave antenna design needs no grounding or groundplane for operation
- About 3db of gain as compared to 1/4 wave groundplane antenna
Please click on the contact link to the right if you have any questions about the antennas on this site.
I purchased on of these a year or so ago. I am happy with it. I run it on the nets and people tell me my signal is better then those expecive ones. Also last week I made contact with NA1SS 3 times with your antenna. You have me sold and I’ll recomend this to anyone!!– Ebay member: sprecherphoto