Antennas made in the USA

KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas hand made in the USAWe are proud to assemble and manufacture our J-Pole and Slim Jim antennas right here in the United States. Ok, I’ll admit we are a cottage industry and no where near the size of company that could justifiably move overseas. But rebuilding our economy starts at home and providing a USA manufactured antenna is part of that plan.

The materials we use for our antennas are sourced from a variety of locations including the USA, Mexico, and Canada. 95% of the antenna is copper, and while copper is predominately found in the US, I do get tubing that comes from mines located in other countries including Canada and Mexico. The other 5% of the antenna is the SO-239 connector. I only use Amphenol brand connectors which are currently manufactured in Mexico. Amphenol makes a high quality product and uses a heat resistent dielectric that won’t melt or disform like cheaper Chinese connectors.

The important fact is all my antennas are hand made in the United States with attention paid to detail and quality in the construction. And the value is created with the final product, not the individual components. So if you are looking for a high quality USA made antenna, look no further than KB9VBR J-Pole and Slim Jim Antennas.